SAIC is seeking a top-notch Industrial Controls Engineer to join our talented team in Alice Springs, AU. This position is responsible for all aspects of industrial controls engineering across the entire site and assisting with ICS activities throughout the client's enterprise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in solving critical ICS/SCADA engineering problems.
- Ensure full coordination, integration and change control of new and existing assets, systems, and services into the site infrastructure with minimal impact to mission operations.
- Assist with development of site/enterprise ICS concept of operations and related contracts generate standard operating procedures and strategic plans.
- Define, integrate and implement configuration control policies/processes, control of system level documents and facilitate the ICS development and implementation of the site/enterprise baseline.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the implementation of standardized technical solutions meeting site/enterprise-level ICS strategic plans and concept of operations.
- Apply knowledge of ICS/SCADA to address new cyber defense techniques.Qualifications
- 15+ years of demonstrated experience in facilities cyber/ OT/IT engineering.
- Two (2) years of experience in IC customer's systems engineering practices.
- Experience in an industrial controls environment (power plants/energy, utility, manufacturing or equivalent)
- Knowledge of cyber security fundamentals.
- Familiar with the RMF
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Science or Math field
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Professional Engineer's license.
- Ten (10) years of working knowledge and experience with electrical power systems, protection or automation practices and philosophies
- Familiarity with various ICS protocols such as:IEC 61850, DNP3, BACNET, and Modbus.
- Familiarity with HMI and SCADA software.
- Familiar with IEC61131.
- Demonstrated experience in Control System OT/IT critical infrastructure design.
- Completed industrial Control System Security Training. GICSP certification.