Gold Fields has been part of the Western Australian community for almost 2 decades and we are the third largest Gold producer in Australia. Our four Australian Mines - Agnew, St Ives, Granny Smith and Gruyere - are in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia where over 1,600 staff are employed on a residential and fly-in, fly-out rosters.
At Gold Fields we believe great teams are made up of great individuals, so we hire the best and train them to be even better.Employee Benefits
When you work with Gold Fields, you receive a competitive salary, generous superannuation contributions (above the industry standard), participation in a quarterly bonus scheme and private health insurance benefits. Other employee benefits include paid parental leave, income protection and life cover, salary sacrificing abilities, these are just to name a few!For Overseas or Interstate Applications, a relocation package will be made available to the successful candidates.
Gold Fields is committed to developing the skills of its team which means you will have the opportunity to discuss your career goals with your manager and identify possible pathways available to you within our growing global company to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Gold Fields Australia are currently seeking expressions of interests from Engineers for our Operations across our various sites. These roles will be offered on family friendly rosters with fly in, fly out and residential opportunities available.
If you are an engaged and dynamic professional with proven experience in any of the below disciplines, then we want to hear from you!
- Production Engineers and Senior Production Engineers
- Planning Engineers and Senior Planning Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers and Senior Geotechnical Engineers
- Control System Engineers
The key factors to your success will be:
Interested parties should submit a detailed curriculum vitae to: https://careers. goldfields. com.auGold Fields is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment. We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidate
- Demonstrated ability to work safely with a safety conscious team
- Tertiary Qualifications in an Engineering or related discipline
- Previous experience working in an Underground mining environment, preferably gold would be highy regarded for the Operational roles
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment medicals including a Drug and Alcohol screen and Musculoskeletal Assesment
- Ability to obtain a Police Clearance