The John Holland CPB Contractors JV (JHCPB) has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $3.9bn Rozelle Interchange and Western Harbour Tunnel Enabling Works project. The Rozelle Interchange is the final stage of WestConnex. It is a new underground motorway interchange which provides connectivity to the M4-M5 Link Tunnels and the City West Link, and an underground bypass of Victoria Road between Iron Cove Bridge and Anzac Bridge. The Rozelle Interchange also provides a connection to the future Western Harbour Tunnel.
Rozelle Interchange is being delivered by Transport for NSW under a Design and Construct Deed.
The project scope includes the following:
- An interchange at Rozelle and associated infrastructure providing connections from the Main Tunnel Works infrastructure to the surface road network at City West Link, Victoria Road, Iron Cove Bridge and Anzac Bridge
- Provision for connections to the future Western Harbour Tunnel
- Provision of up to ten hectares of new public open space located at the site of the dis-used Rozelle Rail Yards.
Rozelle Interchange is now seeking expression of interest from Electrical Engineers
. All experience levels will be considered. Applications should indicate the position they are interested in.
The project will be recruiting for the following positions:
- Junior Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Senior Project Engineers
Relative to the seniority of the role you are applying for, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Electrical design and installation experience on major infrastructure, resource, or process plant projects.
- Experience in design management and installation of HV substations, control, and communication systems, and/or instrumentation.
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, standards, specifications, and sketches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Application of applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience working within sophisticated HSEQ systems.
- Experience in cost control - forecasting and reporting.
- Experience in commercial/contractual/procurement experience.
JHCPB is offering longevity of employment, guaranteed career development and the opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney's infrastructure.
As part of our recruitment commitment, we will endeavour to review and respond in a timely manner to all applications. Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.
JHCPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador, committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities at our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.