We’re all about transforming lives by finding solutions to complex challenges across a wide range of industries including infrastructure, property, rail, building and water projects in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
From the epic, to the intimate, everything we do improves life for someone, somewhere. It gives our business momentum and means we approach things a little differently.
While our competitors talk about what they do, we focus on why we do it. We transform communities to make them easier to move around, more connected and better to live in.
Are you up for the challenge?
Due to ongoing growth within our Rail Infrastructure Services division, John Holland is seeking Expressions of Interests from experienced Signalling personnel for various roles in preparation for upcoming projects within NSW.
• Signalling Engineers
• Signalling Project Managers
• Signalling Construction Managers
• Signalling Project Engineers
• Signal Electricians
• Signal Mechanical Installers/Sectioners
To be considered, you must have:
• Relevant tertiary or trade qualifications.
• For licensed roles, you should also hold a current Statement of Competency as a Signal Engineer or signal electrician for Sydney Trains or ARTC.
• A consistent track record working on railway signalling construction projects. Minimum 2-5 years
• Qualifications and experience to obtain relevant Statement of Competency
• Client relationship and stakeholder management experience
• Extensive knowledge of signalling systems and equipment as well as safe working principals
• Strong communication skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people
As part of the team, you help us deliver on our promise to transform lives. Your success is reflected in ours, so we’re committed to being an employer of choice. We pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive workplace, as different perspectives and ideas will deliver our long-term success.
We’ll do all we can to help you develop your skills, and make a difference, right from the start. We have a flexible workplace and focus on all aspects of your physical and mental health and safety. We want you to be with us for the long-term, so providing you with rich career experiences and ongoing development is our priority. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Not the job you're looking for? Become a member of our talent community to stay connected and be informed of any new opportunities.
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at anytime