We are seeking expressions of interest from Project Engineers from candidates with proven infrastructure project experience to be a part of major construction projects based in Victoria
If these projects are of interest to you, please click on the 'Apply now' button to register your interest and don't forget to also subscribe to 'Job Alerts'. This way you will be notified by email when a vacancy is advertised matching your preferences. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Ideally, previous experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractor on a construction project
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large work packages
- Proven experience in managing site engineers on large-scale civil construction projects
- Ability to effectively manage budgets, systems and stakeholders to achieve an exceptional outcome
- Excellent awareness of, and attitude towards Safety
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve value-for-money results
Applying to this Expression of Interest is not an application for a specific role or position, however your application will be reviewed against current vacancies and any future vacancies as they become available.
We are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation. Women and people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through CPB and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to communicating with you soon about this exciting project. CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
Working closely with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
Our mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, along with the people and projects of our subsidiary Broad Construction.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.