We are currently seeking candidates for multiple Engineering positions located at a large private estate located in the Middle East. We are searching for multiple candidates with qualifications in - AVIT, MEP, Technical as well as a Managing CTO position, which will oversee over 120 multi-national staff and contractors for this exciting project.
The Estate has a large international team of staff and European Management. START DATE: August 2020 - Pending Flight Restrictions due to COVID
PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered - housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance. 12-month renewable contract.
Job Description – CTO
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing and overseeing a direct team of c. 15 people as well as 100+ contractors at any one time, ensuring that all works are done properly. This is a managing role but also hands-on. The successful candidate will assist the team if needed
• Resolve problems such as temporary emergency repairs, leaks, small-scale construction and repair projects, including AV/IT and electronics troubleshooting.
• Obtain and analyse quotations for all works involved.
• Manage and supervise maintenance and repair works done by external contractors, able to report any defects and ensure works are up to standard.
• Inventory and storage control, ordering.
• Develop and manage budgets with upper management
• Degree or Higher in Building Services / Engineering or Facilities Management
• Must have extensive experience in project coordination, maintenance in building construction or property management activities gathered in respected 5* world-renowned deluxe properties, and/or private residences and/or for UHNWI Clients.
• High level understanding of AV/IT and networking, and able to understand and communicate problems with these systems to specialists and upper management.
• Extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC and MEP. Additional skills and experience in masonry, carpentry, locksmithing and painting would be a plus.
• Leadership skills and capable of delegating tasks and motivating a maintenance team
• A keen eye for details to provide a flawless experience to Guests
• Fluent in English and able to write reports and procedures.