WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
We are now very close to the new Norwest Metro station + ample parking if you drive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Water team by providing detail design of infrastructure projects. With support from the Sector Lead you will;
- Review work of Graduate Engineers and provide technical support.
- Design Management of small - mid sized projects comprising of structures such as water & wastewater pumping stations, reservoirs, water & wastewater trunk mains and reticulation.
- Undertake technical project work from initial concept and business case, through the design and construction phases
- Lead the delivery of Mechanical components of water and wastewater infrastructure projects, ensuring all technical outputs are delivered in a professional manner
- Provide technical support for tendering, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance activities
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Contribute to project planning and explore unique ways in which the team can support our clients.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
Due to ongoing growth and project wins we are seeking an experienced and talented Mechanical/ Civil Engineer to join our Water and Environment division in our Norwest office. As the successful candidate you will have extensive experience working on Water and Wastewater projects, your role will have a strong focus on technical and project delivery.
You will be a driven and ambitious civil / mechanical Engineer with a broad range of experience in water & wastewater infrastructure. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to explore challenging designs and to provide superior customer service to our clients. You will have;
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical) or equivalent is required
- 4 – 6 years industry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Customer service orientated
- Strong technical background and proven work history within water utilities in particular Sydney Water
- Engineering consultancy/professional services experience
- Experienced with pipeline/hydraulics design software (preferably CFD, Surge Analysis)
- Experienced with drafting software – (Preferably Civil3D, SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
- Chartered Professional Engineer and/or Industry memberships (e.g. IEAust) is preferable
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact Ciaran McGreevy on 02 8405 1575 for more information.