We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
UGL has an excellent opportunity for E&I Field Engineers to join the team supporting a major Oil & Gas Maintenance Project in Karratha. This will be a permanent position on a FIFO 2/2 roster from Perth.
About the role
- Provide engineering support to project teams
- Procurement and delivery of materials to specifications and drawings
- Prepare As Built drawings and Workpack closeouts
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ field experience and strong knowledge of electrical, instrumentation and control systems within O&G, preferably in a Brownfield environment
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Unite with the very best!