TRACE JV is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage. The Role
Due to an continue growth Trace JV are currently seeking to employ Graduate Electrical Engineers. This role will see you working on a major LNG shutdown located in Darwin.
This hands-on role presents a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who is looking to gain experience within an LNG environment. You will be working closely with the delivery team, supporting them on site for the maintenance works.
- Support major shutdown activities
- Confirm scope and develop and compile work packs with detailed method statements incorporating inspection and test plans.
- Support and develop work permits before mobilizing resources to site.
- Continuous improvement and updates in SAP Master Data.
- Task list development and updates, material cataloguing as well as BOM updates.
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Participate in work place risk assessments for complex tasks
- A recently completed Electrical Engineering Degree or Associate Degree
- Genuine interest in working within LNG
- Strong IT skills (particularly with Microsoft Office programmes)
- Experience using SAP will be highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication with key stakeholders.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.