Do you see yourself as part of an energetic and successful team within a strong, forward-looking global company? At KBR you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to world-class projects, work with industry leaders, be rewarded for excellence, innovation and teamwork, and further develop your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our Adelaide team and contribute to major projects in our infrastructure business.
Ideally the successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of technical understanding in the electrical services disciplines (e.g. communications distribution, LV power distribution, lighting design and security services).
- Design of electrical services systems, including (but not limited to): communications, LV Distribution, lighting and security / access control systems. For this role, experience with communications infrastructure design (site and building works) is required.
- Work within project or engineering discipline-based teams, both KBR and client, under the management of the team leader to contribute to and complete and/or implement designs as required, contributing to engineering projects
- Work within Australian Standards, Regulations, KBR engineering and management procedures, or client procedures if applicable, and established industry practices
- Manage and deliver small to medium sized electrical building services projects
- Routinely seeking advice on matters outside of your experience or judgement
- Contribute innovative ideas to the benefit of the relevant team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, with good experience in site and buildings communications infrastructure design
- On the career pathway to registration as a Chartered Engineer/Chartered Professional Engineer/RPEQ
- Previous experience in a commercial and/or consulting environment desirable
- Some previous client-facing experience will be advantageous
- Current defence clearance (or ability to attain) preferred
Benefits of Joining KBR?
As part of the KBR team you will be supported at every stage of your professional development with in-house training, performance rewards and career growth opportunities. We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include flexible work hours and an optional rostered Friday off each month!
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40