Just imagine your future with us...
Aurecon is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion - and we provide our people with flexible working opportunities.
We believe diverse teams enable us to solve our clients' and society's most complex problems in unconventional and distinctive ways. We offer flexible working as it enables all of our employees to balance work and life in way that works for them.
Aurecon is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), and are a founding member of The Diversity Agenda in New Zealand. We also have a Reconciliation Action Plan and hold Silver Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion. Across our company, inclusive leadership is role modelled from the top and is an expectation of all.
Our flexible way of working includes our flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options. Aurecon also offers 14 weeks paid parental leave, three weeks paid partner leave, and other health services and benefits.
If this is how you would like to work you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome people of all identities from all background and with diverse accessibility needs. We're curious about your career path and how we can support you to be your best.The Role What we are looking for:
About usWe've re-imagined engineering.
- Relevant tertiary degree qualifications in Engineering - Electrical recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant experience in the consulting environment
- A background in Electrical design
- A willingness to learn and investigate technological systems
- A strong interest in working on innovative and complex projects
- The ability to engage in the delivery against a team's strategy including Innovation, Digital and Technical Excellence.
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Have the ability to manage workload across varying projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Aurecon is an international engineering, design and advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential others can't. Think engineering. Think again.Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!