Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape, and design a better future.
Learn more about our business: www.aurecongroup. com/aboutJust imagine your future with us...
Our Buildings team is continuing to grow and looking for a Electrical Engineer to support across a spectrum of challenging and interesting buildings projects in WA.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world's economic development and, it's the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to 'bring ideas to life'.
Support to reach your goals
- Technical. Preparation of engineering designs, specifications calculations and reports
- Stakeholder Engagement. Working closely with key stakeholders to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations
- Digital Engineering. Promoting the use of and delivering of digital engineering solutions
- Collaboration: Work closely with other disciplines to deliver work and bring clients ideas to life
- Innovation. Take a leading role in the implementation of new design solutions, technology and new application of existing systems
What can you bring to the team?
- Our approach to flexible working, empowering you to find the best way to integrate your role into your life. Learn all the ways you can find your balance
- Large, aesthetic, modern and open plan office in central CBD location on Hay street
- Collaborative and support company culture, giving you the freedom to succeed.
- Invest in your career, with numerous pathways and extensive training and support to follow your passions
- Tertiary qualifications (min Bachelor level) in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in the design and documentation of new and modification of existing building structures to Australian codes
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and self-motivation
- A focus on client service excellence
- +4 years' experience in industry preferable
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust, and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life.
Does that sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Or contact Matt. Parham@AureconGroup. com for more information.