Australia - Queensland, Brisbane Job Summary
Our Buildings & Places Team is growing. In order to support a number of significant project wins and to support the continued growth of our business, we are looking for a professional Electrical Engineer to join our team.
This role will provide electrical services expertise, through the provision of design services and advice to a broad range of clients and industry sectors (including Commercial, Retail, Transport, Health, Education and Defence) within QLD.
Joining a highly motivated and driven team, you will work under the guidance of our senior team members on dynamic and challenging projects, helping to develop you further as an engineer of the future. As a growing professional, you will contribute to the delivery of moderate to large scale projects and develop your technical skills across a range of electrical systems.
As part of this role you will:
- Deliver design services and advice;
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement;
- Support the team with internal and external client delivery;
- Grow your technical skills as part of an experienced team;
- Provide mentoring to graduate engineers;
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team.
- 3-6 years' experience;
- Experience working for a Building Services Consultancy;
- Ability to manage project priorities and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients around key dates;
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation under senior guidance;
- Exceptional levels of written and oral communication.
What We Offer
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours. Job Category
Engineering - Electrical / Electronic Business Line
B&P - Buildings & Places Business Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS) Country
Australia Position Status
Full-Time Requisition/Vacancy No.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.