Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology & Communications
service solutions, our wireless line of business offers capability across Project Management, RAN design, SAED, construction and integration services for the critical infrastructure of our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors.
Due to securing a long term National Fixed Wireless contract, we are seeking applications from suitably qualified Electrical Engineers
with experience in fixed wireless and/or mobile carrier programs. This is a full-time permanent role based in Melbourne, VIC. ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team of designers, engineers and project support team members this role will involve working across the electrical design and construction phase of the project. In this role you'll actively coordinate, schedule and complete electrical assessment & design works for telecommunications and other construction projects. ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Recognised degree qualification in Electrical engineering with basic knowledge of wireless infrastructure design and construction
- Previous work experience as Electrical Design Engineer on Telco projects including assessments and certifications of designs
- Basic knowledge of legislation, Australian standards, electrical engineering design & materials applicable to existing telco rooftops and co-location and greenfield installations
- Strong, disciplined self-manager, capable of assisting with building/maintaining QA and H&S systems & processes, innovative electrical solutions, engineering excellence, professional knowledge library and design & drawing standards
- Safety in Design Risk Management; including identification, assessment, treatment, and reporting, in line with client and industry Safety in Design requirements
- A highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
For a confidential discussion or to seek further information, please contact: Puck Jonker on Puck. Jonker@Dowergroup. com .
Please note that application by email are not accepted. Please apply through the advertisement.