Electrical EngineerThe Company
Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is a leading Government and Defence service provider. KBR in Australia has been involved in working with Defence for the last 20 years, and has developed a core competency in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management, training solutions and integrated logistic support and provides this expertise to support a wide range Defence projects and clients.The Role
KBR are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join its team in the land domain.
As our Electrical Engineer, you will be involved within a broad team and responsible for the provision of specialist engineering services related to electrical engineering and remediation of platform services including control systems, combat and communication systems. Responsibilities include:
Experience and Qualifications
- Investigate shortcomings in design, materials and system performance against contract specifications;
- Participate in the development of solutions to resolve problems;
- Review and comment on engineering changes;
- Participate in the development and conduct of test and trials to determine system performance against design intent;
- Provide specialist advice to your team members engaged in multi-disciplinary projects
- Produce detailed technical reports and associated documentation; and
- Stakeholder management.
This is an exciting and diverse role that requires a self-starter brave enough to think outside the box and find innovative solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
Benefits of KBR
- Engineering degree with majors in electrical/power related subjects;
- Demonstrable and solid electrical engineering experience & background;
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a dynamic team environment;
- Commitment to delivering high quality outcomes;
- Background in Defence Engineering Environment preferable;
- Australian Citizenship - mandatory; and
- Ability to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance; minimum baseline is required.
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider.
KBR offers many benefits to its employees - from training and career development programs, mentoring and study assistance, competitive salary packaging and a supportive, family friendly work environment.
To apply, select the links below to upload your resume and accompanying cover letter.