We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Controls Engineer to join the EI&C Operations team based in Brisbane, with occasional site travel. This role involves working closely with the Operations teams, as well as continuous interactions with our operations sites to deliver high quality solutions. What does this role involve?
What are we looking for in our future team member?
- Providing full electrical and controls support on a day-to-day basis with a focus on safety, reliability, availability, and throughput of the operational sites.
- Optimise plant performance through delivering technical support services to the operations sites in identifying plant improvements and implementation of plant modifications as required.
- Exposure to a continuous succession of small, domestic and international projects as they progress through the project lifecycle from early concept development, detailed design, construction, commissioning and operations.
What's on Offer?
- 2 to 3 years' experience in an operational or design engineering with good knowledge of control systems
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical or Controls)
- PLC (Rockwell) & Citect SCADA knowledge & skills
- A sound knowledge of engineering codes and standards, relevant by-laws and standard industry practices
- Ability to organise and prioritise personal workload and make necessary adjustments in meeting critical deadlines.
- This role will give you an opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of engineering challenges across the mineral processing industry.
- We offer an attractive salary package with excellent development opportunities across the business and the wider CIMIC group.
- Global business with an exciting, diverse and challenging pipeline of work
- Ongoing support and mentoring, with a focus on learning and development
- Dynamic team environment, with flexible working arrangements
Sedgman Pty Limited is a market leader in the design, construction and operation of mineral processing plants for the global resources sector. Our specialised technical expertise, proven track record in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) delivery and our advanced commercial capabilities enable us to provide complete solutions which are valued by our clients. Sedgman Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited (ASX:CIM) - one of the world's leading international contractors and the world's largest contract miner.
Setting the standard in terms of safety, innovation, technical capability and project delivery we are able to offer outstanding career opportunities with offices throughout Australia and internationally in Chile, Canada, China and South Africa. The expertise and enthusiasm of our people and professional, friendly atmosphere is paramount to our continued success. How to Join our Team:
If this is the sort of challenging role you are interested in PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA THIS LINK
Sedgman is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in the workplace and a culture where employees can reach their full potential by feeling respected, included and heard.