We have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join our Digital Technology Group. The role could be based from one of several offices globally – Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
As a Subject Matter Expert/Consultant, you will support the design, transition, operation, and continuous improvement of Monitoring & Tooling. The scope of the role will include, but is not limited to;
• Support Digital Technology function & end users who utilize monitoring and evaluation systems/tools.
• Periodically review and revise monitoring & tooling for continuous improvements.
• Design scripts and configure solutions to support service monitoring & tooling.
• Ensure relevant and timely monitoring information is provided in user-friendly formats to key stakeholders, including beneficiary service functions and Digital Technology senior management.
• Service Management Tooling (preferably ServiceNow)
• Monitoring Systems (e.g. SCOM, SCCM, New Relic, Splunk)
• Strong analytical & technical skills supported by excellent written and verbal communication
• Requirements capture and analysis
• Process modelling and documentation (e.g. BPMN)
• Working knowledge or certification of ITIL (or related equivalent qualification)
• Strong Stakeholder Management skills with an ability to relay complex technical issues to a non-technical audience in an engaging and informative manner
Digital Technology is a team of professionals collaborating globally to support and enable over 20,000 colleagues and clients.
Customer focused with a service mentality, we design and develop software, protect and run the firm’s digital infrastructure, support and maintain applications and data platforms, deliver projects, manage risk, provide consultancy and partner with strategic vendors to help enable the Arup Strategy and Digital Vision.
We’re committed to transforming our catalogue of technologies to provide secure, resilient services and innovative, digital tools which will enable our members to embrace new ways of working and deliver value for our firm and clients.
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
Shape your time with us
How can we best work with you? Whether you’re a parent, a carer, a student, or just have a busy lifestyle, it’s not always easy to commit to standard working hours. At Arup you have access to a range of flexible working options – including flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time. If you're interested in any of these options, please let us know when you apply and we'll discuss how this could work in your role.
Reward and Benefits
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including a global profit share scheme, excellent staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
What happens next?
If this could be the next step in your journey, please apply online. All applications will be considered and we will try our very best to respond to you within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Arup. Shaping a better world.
Closing Date: October 4th