Delivery Manager - Civil and Rail
Apply now Job ID:
583909 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Perth, Pilbara, Pilbara region Categories:
Engineering (All disciplines), Management, Civil Engineering Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. Position summary
Infrastructure Projects (IP), a division of Downer's Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia's major Transport Infrastructure projects in Perth & across regional WA.
As we enter a critical growth phase and transition into a major player in the sector, an new role with excellent career opportunities is now available for a Delivery Manager (Rail & Civil)
to join our North West team on a long term Asset Management project on a 8-6 roster (flying both ways in the companies time). This is a 5+ year project so stability and a stable team are available for you to work with.
Working as the back to back with the existing Delivery Manager and reporting to the PM, you will be working closely with our existing teams and managing the day to day and long-term oversight of this key elements of the asset management works.
Your success is measured across Zero harm, Procedures, Financial, Productivity, Program and the Quality outcomes. Man-management and driving a positive culture with your direct workforce and sub-contractors is also critical. What we are looking for in you:
What we offer:
- Ideally you will have qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Many years of demonstrated experience in leadership roles in the delivery of Major Rail Infrastructure Projects in Australia or Internationally
- Ability to promote best practices and ensuring that process/procedures are advanced and adhered to at all time
- Substantial exposure to resource planning and delivery management
- Excellent personnel management and the ability to think on your feet and problem solve as events arise
- Ability to establish and maintain a reputation built on mutual respect and trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on Zero Harm, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Best roster in the Pilbara
- Highly competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Respect for your knowledge and ideas that you will bring to the table
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume.
For more information, please email mark. rice2@downergroup. com or phone: 0459 375 997
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date - applications may also close before this date.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We encourage Female and Indigenous applications to apply.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: 14 Oct 2021 W. Australia Standard Time