Just imagine your future with us...
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.What will you do?
Aurecon has been a key player in delivering many of Australia's brownfields electrical and control systems projects for over a decade. We have been successful in securing a solid pipeline of detailed design, owners engineer and technical advisor roles for key client projects extending beyond the next 12 months.
Due to our growing pipeline of projects we are seeking to appoint a Controls, SCADA and Communications Design Engineer to be involved in Control System design, implementation and commissioning across various projects. Some work in other industries including but not limited to infrastructure, water, rail and defence could also potentially be required.
What can you bring to the team?
- Participate in control system engineering projects in developing and reviewing specifications, PLC/SCADA code implementation, testing and commissioning. Delivery of the works would be as per client standards and in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Site works to involve the onsite implementation, testing and commissioning of the Control System works on an as required basis.
- Apply a working knowledge of relevant engineering legislation and standards as they apply to projects.
- Work with other engineers, designers and supervisors as required to support engineering project delivery.
For this role you will require:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Some industry experience with all of the below:
- Controls including PLC, DCS and RTU
- SCADA systems
- Controls and SCADA communication systems including fibre networks, structured cabling, Ethernet networks, security
- Design skills and specification writing skills are essential
- Engineers Australia CPEng accredited or progress toward CPEng accreditation would be highly regarded
- Experience with developing on Schneider Electric, General Electric and Rockwell PLC platforms would be highly regarded.
- Experience with developing on CitectSCADA and Wonderware HMI systems would be highly regarded.
- Experience in Western Australia's Iron Ore Industry would be highly regarded
- The ability to write technical documentation and communicate discipline requirements to other members of the project team
- A team focussed approach and desire to grow your career with a global multidisciplinary consultancy company
We understand that work is just one part of your life. This drives YesFlex, our approach to flexible working, enabling you to find the best way to integrate everything else in your life, such as creative pursuits, sport, family, friends, community.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company.
Collaborating across out teams and international offices, we look to create innovative solutions for our clients, working on interesting and challenging projects across the world.
Working together to design a better futureWant to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!