About Laing O'Rourke
Laing O'Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O'Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia's most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O'Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O'Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.About the role
We are currently seeking a Rail Civil Senior Project Engineer to join our Transport for Tomorrow team on our More Trains More Services project. This permanent role offers great career prospects with a privately owned tier 1 constructor and international engineering enterprise.Key responsibilities
- Provide support to the project by being directly responsible in the delivery aspects of their package of work to ensure the project is delivered within budget, time, quality and sustainability objectives safely
- You are also responsible for the direction, performance and mentoring of the direct report project and site engineers on the project
- Adhere to Laing O'Rourke's safety policies and procedures
- A degree in Civil engineering with strong experience in a Civil Senior Project Engineer role in the rail space.
- Previous experience working on large scale projects >$500M with a Tier 1 or 2 contractor would be highly desirable
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke. com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.