ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $900 million and employees over 400 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors. Our award-winning capabilities extend across the retail, education, commercial, government, health and aged care, leisure, aquatic and community markets. Our projects are delivered via early contractor involvement, design and construct, managing contractor, and traditional construction methods of procurement.
We now have a full-time opportunity for a Civil Project Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager in the safe, coordinated and successful delivery of projects to achieve project targets, in accordance with The ADCO Way.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Coordinating the review of project design and ensuring the proper implementation of project elements.
- Forward planning, programme management and reporting (potentially requiring overseas travel)
- Financial control of the project’s design and cost to include preparing detailed cost sheets and estimates, managing contractors
- Maintain and develop relationships with all project stakeholders
- Procurement, negotiation and ongoing management of sub-contractors
- Resolve design matters through planning and construction.
- Formulate parameters for each project, including design elements and implementation procedures.
- Proactive approach to safety
- Quality control
- Provide support to the site management team
- Degree qualified in Construction Management/ Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of construction techniques, methodologies and processes on a variety of projects in the commercial sector
- Excellent skills associated with time management, attention to detail, problem solving and communication
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office suite, Aconex and Microsoft Project
- Understanding of health, safety and environmental laws
Please send all Resumes via email to email@example.com. If you wish to discuss the roles in more detail, please send me an email along with your contact details and I will be sure to contact you.