Are you ready for the next big career move?
GHD's Newcastle based Roads group is currently looking for Civil Engineers
from varying experience levels . With a strong pipeline of large projects, as well as exposure to our national and international experts, you'll be given the opportunity to grow regardless of your experience level. W ith a successful background in the transport sector, you will join a close-knit team of experienced professionals who are currently enjoying a strong project portfolio, while also having a number of other exciting projects on the horizon.
This career opportunity will see you utilising your specialist skills to support diverse projects as you join a highly regarded group of technical professionals. With passionate leaders, support for your ongoing growth and development and all the resources to succeed, you will play a central role within the team and make your mark across a range of diverse projects. Working on a variety of projects within Transport, Water, Environment, Energy & Resources, and Property & Buildings market sectors you will specifically be involved in:
What you will bring to the team:
- W orking with an experienced team on challenging and interesting projects
- Utilising your knowledge, skills and experience by providing advisory support to both internal and external clients
- Delivering and maintaining accountability for technical assignments and design across a range of civil infrastructure projects including Highways, Roads and Drainage projects
- Specification and report writing and assisting with the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Supporting the management of a variety of projects within a team experiencing growth
- Mentoring and guiding junior team members, or be guided and lead by our technical leaders (depending on your experience level)
Interested? Apply now.
- 4 or more years of experience in a similar civil engineering role
- Relevant tertiary qualification coupled with proven experience in delivering roads, drainage, urban infill or mining projects
- An understanding of industry standards and a background in compiling studies and/or designs of civil projects
- Previous exposure to preparing proposals, winning work and successfully delivering projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
Contact Alan Field
T +61 2 4081 3202
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. ** Please note GHD offices will be closed from Christmas Day and reopen on 10 th January 2022. We will be in contact in the new year once all applications have been reviewed. **
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.