Effective water use is part of all business, industry and community life. GHD has a powerful global network of water skills and experience that we apply to local scenarios.
We offer a broad range of services covering feasibility studies, planning, design, project management, construction and asset management services as well as operational optimisation. Our people use selective research, perform pilot trials, fine-tune existing systems and transfer technologies from other industries to improve quality and manage asset costs. Our Brisbane-based Water Systems team is expanding and inviting applications from experienced Civil / Water Engineers. In this rewarding role you will be involved with:
What you will bring to the team:
- Delivering high quality technical outcomes as part of a team, including investigation, analysis and design tasks to support water and wastewater system detailed planning and design
- Contributing to multi-disciplinary, high-performance teams delivering major infrastructure projects and providing water and wastewater infrastructure related services
- Working with our clients to deliver water and wastewater system solutions
- Contributing to winning work and market-led innovative offerings.
Interested? Apply now
- Civil Engineering Degree and have attained, or be progressing towards, Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) status
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in a consultancy environment
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the design of water and wastewater infrastructure and associated works
- Accountability, an ability to manage multiple commitments, meeting time and budgetary expectations
- An eagerness to undertake project management tasks and roles.
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.