Australia - New South Wales, Sydney - AU Job Summary
AECOM is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Civil Engineer - Rail to join our forward-thinking Civil Team in Sydney.
- Opportunity to join a global Fortune 500 company & develop your skills & experience
- Exciting Infrastructure projects within an ever-growing organisation
- Flexible start & finish times, work from home, part time and job share options
AECOM are seeking an individual witha passion for civil infrastructure in the rail environment who can help grow the team further through successful delivery of projects with key public and private clients and who is able to work collaboratively in multidiscipline projects.
This role will assist with preparing proposals and presentations to clients to win work. Project management skills or a desire to undertake project management training is preferred. Minimum Requirements
You will have a Civil Engineering background with design experience can ranging from master planning and technical advice to detailed designs of roads, drainage, water sensitive design and utility coordination.
You will have experience working collaboratively with multi-discipline teams including urban design and landscape, environment, transport, water, energy and telecommunications disciplines.
You will have design/project management with an understanding of all phases of a development project from planning, through to design and delivery and can demonstrate an ability to liaise with external stakeholders and contractors to deliver positive project outcomes.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar;
- CPEng registered or demonstrate registration in progress;
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience with a particular focus on infrastructure projects;
- Ability to work independently, with a responsible approach to the delivery of engineering outcomes, supervising junior engineers the selection of appropriate techniques, procedures and methods;
- Competent in exercising sound engineering judgement whilst contributing to the design and development of engineering solutions, identifying constraints, opportunities and buildability issues;
- A passion to engage in the creative and innovative development of engineering technology and continuous improvement systems; and
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment and in communicating concepts/ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours. Job Category
Engineering - Transportation - Rail Business Line
Water Business Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS) Country
Australia Position Status
Full-Time Requisition/Vacancy No.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.