With approximately 47,000 talented people globally and 5,500 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. Our purpose is simple, we exist to future proof our cities and our environment.
If you wish know whether you will like working with WSP and align with its Culture and Values, please visit our website www.wsp.com The Opportunity:
Increasing demand for engineering services in Perth has created an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join our Resources team. This is a great career opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team who are focused on delivering exceptional outcomes for our clients across a range of market sectors.What you'll do:
What we'll love about you:
- Working within a team of engineers to manage and deliver a broad range of civil engineering projects, including mining infrastructure, roads, earthworks, dams and drainage work
- Meet with established and new clients to take briefs and work with them to develop scopes and solutions that address their needs and requirements
- Foster and develop graduate engineers technical and consulting skills
- Project and design management
- Supporting the wider Resources team and other teams within the company nationally when the opportunity presents
What you'll love about us:
- A Civil Engineer with broad skills across a range of civil design and engineering areas (roads, development, mining)
- Extensive knowledge of civil design skills in the area of road design, water management infrastructure, and other civil engineering services;
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion...
- Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities-like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.