Join our growing Darwin team!
Due to our continued growth, and a rapidly growing economy in Darwin, we are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to become an integral member of our team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading engineering consultancy firm for those considering relocating to Darwin with a thirst for building adventure and building a thriving business.
About the Role
This is a full-time position that requires an Engineer with a strong focus on professionalism, client delivery and innovation. You will be a key part of a vibrant close-knit, innovative team helping us keep Pritchard Francis at the front of the pack in a growing economy.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leading projects including technical delivery, as well as ensuring financial and quality standards.
- Civil infrastructure design including sub divisions, industrial and commercial projects.
- Liaising with and coordinating various stakeholders including clients, local councils and authorities.
- Site inspections.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focused team.
- The ideal candidate would be applying their experience to diverse range of civil engineering projects, including work in land development, civil infrastructure, water infrastructure, transport, earthworks and drainage sectors.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Local Darwin, Northern Territory and NT Government project experience will be highly regarded, as will experience with remote and large scale projects, either nationally or internationally.
- Experience working with both Government Agencies, Resources industries, Major construction companies will be highly regarded. or other similar state agencies.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering is essential.
- CPEng or equivalent charted status preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer our people:
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and growth.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits include flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, exceptional parental leave options and much more.
Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family orientated events are held throughout the year.
Apply with your cover letter, outlining why you are perfect for this role and will be an asset to our team.
- Relocation incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position.
- Responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.