Working with the Sydney Civil Team Leader this role will work on projects across Civil, Dams & Water Resources including technical domestic, national and international projects. With further growth planned, the team has a strong pipeline of work and is positioned for future market opportunities. A busy and varied position that offers great variety of projects, and will see you involved in:
What you will bring to the team
- Planning and owning the delivery of general civil, earthworks, urban development, sports complexes, at-grade carparks, drainage designs and calculations
- Leading and contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Providing creative solutions to fit the needs of our clients and communities
- Coordinating the work of the team, mentoring less experienced team members Working with and building relationships with different clients from State to Local Government and private clients
- Proven excellence at all stages of the project life-cycle, from preparing bids to feasibility assessments, consenting, concept and detailed design, data analysis, and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated professional judgement and commercial acumen, including identifying, assessing, evaluating and solving problems to brief and budget
- A business and relationship development attitude to enhance our client portfolio and project delivery
- Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- An interest in coaching and mentoring to technically strengthen the team capabilities
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Interested? Apply online now.
Contact: Claire Humphreys for further details
E: claire. email@example.com
E: claire. firstname.lastname@example.org
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.