The first thing you learn at Leidos Australia is to leave current thinking at the door. Our aim is to make the world a safer, healthier and more efficient place, but we won't get far using existing ideas.
Due to our ongoing success, the Leidos family is growing rapidly across Melbourne and Canberra. This year is proving to be an amazing year of growth and we need incisive minds like yours to keep highly complex systems functional and secure.Job DescriptionYour New Role
This role is responsible for the design and build of multiple vGPU enabled Citrix Virtual Application and Desktop (CVAD) solutions across multiple domains. This exciting position is in a close knit project delivery team with the aim to deliver a complex Platform as a Service (PaaS) built using the latest technologies and toolsets.
The type of duties undertaken by this role include:
Due to the nature of the role we require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a current NV2 security clearance.QualificationsAbout You and What You'll Bring
- Interpreting customer requirements to produce detailed design documentation required to build multiple complex vGPU enabled Citrix Virtual Application and Desktop environments
- Installation, configuration and support of multiple Citrix Virtual Application and Desktop infrastructure deployments across non-production and production environments
- Using various automation techniques to streamline build activities and regular process such as virtual desktop deployment and health checks
- Mentor junior members of the team and collaborate with all team members for efficient and timely deployment of core Citrix Virtual Application and Desktop infrastructure and services.
Working for Leidos, you will be required to work as part of a team but have the maturity to work autonomously. Your strong communication, interpersonal and technical skills will be key to establishing yourself with the customer and team.
Additional InformationWhat You'll Love
- Preferred Citrix Certified Expert - Virtualization (CCA - E)
- Minimum of five years' experience with different versions XenApp/XenDesktop with at least two years' experience administering XenApp/XenDesktop 7.15 in a large enterprise environment on VMware
- Strong skills in with automating processes to establish consistent repeatable process using powershell and other automating technologies
- Strong experience with troubleshooting tools for analysis of operating system events and performance, network captures, monitoring of processes and Citrix supplied tools.
At Leidos we look after our staff. Flexible working practices, great team building initiatives, consistent learning and development opportunities, employee discounts and excellent exposure to a variety of technologies and projects are just some of the perks. We are growing and evolving, so it's an exciting place to be.
Our diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.