The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. Jacobs
is on a path of major transformation from an engineering, design and construction professional services provider to a global solutions advisor and provider, with Digital capabilities at the core. Whether the solution falls in Health System Governance, Health Operations Advisory or Health Infrastructure area, we work with critical infrastructure operators, as they continue to evolve their understanding of the role they play in keeping communities healthy and well as part of a holistic health system.
As the Business Development Manager, you'll be at the forefront of identifying market opportunities and tasked with growing our trusted partner relationships, collaborating with, advising and serving clients as they respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and help them reconfigure their strategies and operations for public health and wellness in a changed world.
Based in South Brisbane and reporting to the Market Director, y ou'll help create and deliver solutions in the health market space by transforming our engagement with between colleagues and partners to truly integrate and optimise our capabilities into end-to-end solution offering for targeted clients across Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- 4-year University degree in engineering, architecture, construction, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Master's Degree desirable,
- Extensive experience chairing, facilitating and providing leadership to Client Account teams and major pursuit groups.
- Ideally from a h ealthcare/science and research background
- Demonstrated experience in leading pursuit teams and mentoring technical people to confidentially engage and build trust with clients.
- A key attribute will be the ability to foster inclusive behaviours to achieve market leading and innovative business outcomes across markets, as well as create the right working environment for employees. You will continue building on our global culture of caring fostering a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees.
You'll join a team where you're valued for being yourself. Some of your stakeholders in the business talk
about their combination of choices on why they're working in the health sector and how Jacobs is making a mark in the market. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
From our inclusive employee networks to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
#ANZBuiltEnvironment #LI-MSW1 #ANZHealthcareOrganization:
AU - Brisbane Cordelia Street, Level 7, 32 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, South Brisbane, 4101Capabilities: