The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. From rail systems mobilising accessible transit, to ports linking land and sea - when it comes to connecting the people and places of tomorrow, the future of transport depends on us.
Due to an increase in workload, opportunities exist for a Associate Civil Engineer to join our Civil & Aviation Transport team based in our Melbourne office. Your role will play an integral part to our ongoing growth within the transport infrastructure sector by exemplifying significant experience in providing technical input and direction in the design of civil infrastructure.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Bachelor of Engineering qualification
- Previous consulting experience
- Significant knowledge in preparing Civil designs and deliverables for road/rail/transport & general civil infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of Civil design principles and methods.
- Strong understanding of multi-disciplinaryinterfaces
- Significant experience on large, multidisciplinary Design and Construct and Alliance projects
- Knowledge of the local environment and relevant industry
- Excellent communications skills and ability to lead technical discussion and present solutions to clients and delivery partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Working as Lead Engineer on a range of civil projects
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Melbourne Flinders Street, Level 11, 452 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Melbourne, 3000Capabilities: