Join Council’s Assets & Design unit where you will be responsible for the maintenance inspections of Council infrastructure assets and the development of asset strategies.
To be successful you will bring:
• Tertiary qualifications in a Civil Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated ability to undertake asset management risk activities, identify and prioritise risks, prepare maintenance programmes and reports.
• Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Commencing salary between $76,271 - $85,856 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
• Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
• Generous Award workplace conditions
• A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
• Professional development opportunities
• Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Azim Beg, Acting Business Manager Design & Asset Management on (02) 4823 4463.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence