We are looking for an Application Engineer to join our high-performing team so if you are looking to work for a market leader or become more solution-focused then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide technical support and application know-how to customers to develop new business and support existing customers.
- Planning, designing and implementation of automation systems using Omron Industrial automation components, machine controllers and emerging technologies such as IOT, Robotics, AI for large displays of machine manufactures and end users.
- Develop new business by building strategic relationships with partner companies such as systems integrators, consultants, educational institutions, etc.
- Continuously develop product knowledge through hands-on, product training (internal and external), documentation, etc
- Provide applications/program support on technical issues as required.
- Provide pre-sale engineering support through design, tender, prospecting, demonstrating, presenting, and providing solutions to achieve the business goal.
- Facilitate regular technical training courses to develop sales team and customer skills and abilities
Skills and experience
- BS degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Automation, Control Systems, and Electrical projects
- Proven experience of control system design, commissioning, and programming with experience in C#, VB.NET will be highly regarded
- Competent ability in troubleshooting and fault-finding control system hardware ( PLC, HMI, and VSD's)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Self-motivator with high-quality standards, Willingness to learn, and a proactive mindset
- Experience in project management would be beneficial, but not essential
- Experience and a passion for Vision systems, Robotics, IoT & Servo systems will be highly regarded
We offer training, career development, and additional tools and benefits which will help your success in this role. This is a good opportunity to work in a strong team environment with a stable, market-leading organization.