Description:About Boeing: Job Description
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.About us
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.The Opportunity
We are seeking multiple Aircraft Maintenance Engineers - Avionics and Mechanical
to join our Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Services team.
MRO Services support the following platforms at RAAF Base Amberley: Boeing Airpower Teaming System (ATS), C-17A Globemaster, F/A-18F Super Hornet, EA-18G Growler and E-7A Wedgetail.Responsibilities
- Conduct maintenance on advanced Mechanical and Avionics Systems
- Ensure all maintenance activities are incorporated in accordance with approved processes and procedures
- Provide direction and instructions to assist in the development of subordinate Technicians
- Complete assigned tasks by undertaking a variety of trade level activities, requiring the application of post-trade qualifications and/or experience in the relevant trade category in accordance with the appropriate documentation (planning documents, engineering drawings, etc)
- Develop and implement maintenance manuals and procedures
- Participate in aircraft test activities
- Domestic and international travel as required
- Certificate IV or equivalent for respective trade
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Aviation Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and the DASR 145 (or equivalent) Aircraft maintenance regulatory framework
- Experience in high pace maintenance environment
- Supervisory experience within a maintenance environment
- Hold or be able to obtain a Defence Security Clearance of Negative Vetting 1
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.Benefits
How to apply
- Flexible working options
- Salary packaging
- Study assistance
- Global opportunities
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.