Council has just completed the build of a cutting edge, state of the art wastewater treatment facility. The opportunity now awaits for you to significantly enhance your career by being at the forefront of managing the operation of this magnificent piece of infrastructure.
Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the Water Industry, preferably in Wastewater Treatment
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Environmental/Civil/Chemical Engineering) or equivalent level experience
- Commencing remuneration package between $96,519 - $108,630 per annum, including 9.5% superannuation and 3.5% Civil Liability allowance
- Fully maintained leaseback motor vehicle as a discretionary benefit
- 35 hour week working a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Marina Hollands, Director Utilities on (02) 4823 4451.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au
Applications close Monday, 24 September 2018 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering withPassionRespectInnovationDedicationExcellence