Temporary Project Coordinator (Sewer and Stormwater) 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Position
Council is seeking expressions of interests from suitably qualified project coordinators to undertake delivery of Council’s sewer and stormwater projects.
- Remuneration of $3,107.78 gpf + superannuation.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Manager Project Delivery, the Project Coordinator is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of identified Council projects to meet quality, cost and time specifications.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with key stakeholders, including across Council Directorates, business partners and the Wagga Wagga community to develop effective relationships that support an efficient delivery of the Council’s project commitments. The candidate must have experience managing executive-level expectations in both public and private sector.
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and substantial project management experience. Project Management qualifications are a mandatory requirement for this role.
- Ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams and with key stakeholders.
- Ability to set directions, meet deadlines, collaborate on setting priorities and provide support and guidance to team members to achieve timely outcomes is essential.
What you need to do now:
All applications must include three (3) documents:
- Covering letter,
- Current Resume, and
- Statement Addressing the Selection Criteria contained within the Position Description.
What is next?
Applications close Monday, 17 September 2018 @ midnight AEST with interviews to be held in the week commencing Monday, 24 September 2018.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/jobs
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Caroline Angel on 02 6926 9400.
As part of the recruitment process, pre-employment checks will be conducted in line with requirements of the position.
Wagga Wagga City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer, working to ensure its workforce is representative of the community it services and encourages diversity within its teams.