Council’s Commercial Operations Directorate seeks a qualified and highly skilled Subdivisions Engineer to join the Technical and Strategy – Subdivisions Team!
- Remuneration of $3,401.52 plus superannuation and applicable Award based allowances
- Access to Council’s Flexible Working Hours Agreement
- Generous leave entitlements
- Dedicated and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Your new role:
This position is responsible for effectively working within the Technical and Strategy Section (Subdivision Team) to deliver quality control, quality assurance and administration services for subdivision and development work across a range of civil infrastructure construction works.
What you will need to succeed:
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role e.g. Civil Engineering.
- Substantial subdivision development and construction experience relevant to the role with development assessment experience relating to traffic, civil infrastructure, and stormwater and flooding highly desirable.
- Ability to understand Council’s DCP, LEP and Engineering Guidelines with respect to development assessment and civil construction.
What you need to do now:
All applications must include three (3) documents:
- Covering letter,
- Current Resume, and
- Statement Addressing the Position Criteria contained within the Position Description.
What is next?
Applications close Monday, 17 September 2018 @ midnight AEST with interviews to be held in the week commencing Monday, 24 September 2018.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/jobs
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Peter Ross on 02 6926 9647.
As part of the recruitment process, pre-employment checks will be conducted in line with requirements of the position.
Wagga Wagga City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer, working to ensure its workforce is representative of the community it services and encourages diversity within its teams.