- Temporary full time until 31/12/2019 with a possibilty of an extension
- Salary up to $103,389 per annum (including Super)
- Flexible working arrangement and attractive Superannuation contributions
Based on the Gold Coast, there is an exciting opportunity for a Engineer (Civil) to join the Infrastructure Management and Delivery group. In the role of Engineer (Civil), with supervision and guidance from senior engineering staff, you will project manage the delivery of road infrastructure projects through the administration of contracts and provision of technical expertise and support to the design, construction and maintenance processes.
To be considered for the role of Engineer (Civil), you will possess:
- Sound technical expertise in providing support and advice in the planning and design process, determine engineering requirements and resources
- Well developed organisational and contract administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and foster strong relationships and partnerships
- Degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent Civil Engineering qualification which is accepted by Engineers Australia
In return for your expertise and skills, the departments offers:
- A competitive remuneration package, including generous superannuation and leave provisions.
- Employer Superannuation contributions up to 12.75%.
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%.
- Salary packaging arrangements.
- Variety of state-wide work opportunities.
- Exciting and innovative projects.
- Safe, healthy and secure workplace.
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/287255/18.
Closing Date: Monday, 17 September 2018