Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Are you an experienced project management leader who is driven to deliver projects on time, to budget and quality? Then we have the role for you!
Join Council’s Operations unit where you will manage a range of infrastructure projects including bridge works, road works, community recreation facilities and grant funded projects.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Project Management
- Extensive experience in managing the project lifecycle from the investigation phase through to commissioning.
- Extensive experience in procurement and contract management for infrastructure projects.
- Extensive experience in managing staff and project teams.
- Commencing salary between $123,368 – $138,849 per annum inclusive of 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance, plus 9.5% superannuation.
- Vehicle available as discretionary benefit under Council’s leaseback arrangements.
- Work 35 hours per week
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close 11 June 2018 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Matt O’Rourke, Director Operations on 02 4823 4520.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process please contact Nikolina Marinovic in Human Resources on 02 4823-4810.