Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Water Services unit where you will coordinate, administer and supervise operational and capital projects, whilst managing the operations of the water and wastewater networks.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Civil Engineering discipline (Diploma or above) or equivalent extensive experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated high level ability to supervise staff and contractors in civil construction projects
- Demonstrated high level ability with interpreting engineering drawings, performing quantity calculations, civil engineering methods and techniques, plant and material selection, preparing and managing small contracts
- Commencing salary between $83,088 – $93,514 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation & 3.5% Civil Liability Allowance
- Vehicle provided under leaseback arrangement
- Work 35 hours over a 19 day, 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visitwww.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close 12 June 2018 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Adam Kiss, Business Manager Infrastructure on 02 4823 4495.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process please contact Nikolina Marinovic in Human Resources on 02 4823-4810.