Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Projects unit where you will assist with the management and delivery of a range of infrastructure projects including: road works, bridge works, buildings and community recreation projects. You will assist with the preparation of grant funding applications and prepare regular project reports.
This is a fixed term position for a period of 2 years.
To be successful you will bring:
- Qualifications in Project Management
- Experience in project management for infrastructure project implementation from the investigation through to completion and handover
- Experience in procurement and contract management for infrastructure projects
- Commencing salary between $67,953 – $76,497 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au
Applications close Monday, 21 May 2018 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Paul Jones, Business Manager Projects on 02 4823 4470.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process please contact Nikolina Marinovic in Human Resources on 02 4823-4810.