The Planet Innovation team has over 20 years of experience in developing and commercialising biomedical, clean-tech and hi-tech products. We combine the full range of engineering, science, design and commercial disciplines required to develop and successfully launch new products on global markets.
As part of our continuous growth we are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our innovative product design team. In this role we require an Engineer who is prepared to be a key part of a project team using their technical knowledge in the first class development of commercial products.
In summary, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Form part of a project team developing new products and make major contribution directly to the hardware development of the various projects including
- Schematics and PCB layouts
- Cable design
- Integration with mechanical and software
- Configuration and change control
- Build, Test and Debug
- Manufacturing considerations
- Compliance management
- Provide electronics input into design, development schedule and issue/risk management
- On smaller projects perform electronic team lead responsibilities including planning, execution, tracking, communication to other disciplines, delegation and issue/risk management
- Build technical expertise in technologies and fields of interest
- Undertake technical reviews and prototype safety assessments
- Assisting in the use of design and test tools
- Input into process improvements and communicate benefits to the wider team
To be successful we require an individual with 4+ years of experience in a similar role with a relevant tertiary qualification. With each project comes new challenges, we need an individual who can tackle them head on using their range of experiences.
If this role fits with your career goals, press apply now.