Join Council’s Operations unit where you will supervise the construction of projects, as well as infrastructure asset management.
To be successful you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience in the construction and maintenance of roads and stormwater drainage (or relevant tertiary qualifications)
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret civil engineering drawings
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of roles and responsibilities under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Commencing salary between $1,276.80 – $1,437.30 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation
- A to and from home vehicle as a discretionary benefit
- 38 hour week working a 9 day fortnight
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au. The Selection Criteria must be addressed to be considered for the role.
Applications close Monday, 19 June 2017 at 5:00pm.
The contact officer for this position is Martin Wragge-Morley, Construction Superintendent on 02 4823 4506.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence